Quality, Quality and Quality
posted by Roisin McNamara on
Previously quality in manufacturing was represented by an individual in a white coat.
This is no longer the case. Companies now recognise the importance of Quality throughout the whole company. As the business world changes and advances are made, the role of the quality function must also.
- Establishing a comprehensive quality culture is imperative to companies.
- It is a strategic step; requiring strong leadership and a commitment that all need to embrace. Management must do more; they must allocate the resources to make sure that the company can continuously improve quality.
- Effective quality control systems can reduce costs, improve the customers’ satisfaction and increase revenue. This can improve company performance and manage risks. Companies are now focusing on a wider range of risk management activities.
- Leading quality organizations are incorporating the voice of the customer across the enterprise, actively managing customer perceptions and delivering unparalleled service.
- They are addressing the full spectrum of risk management by balancing the prevention of defects and the detection and elimination of those that do slip through.
- Previously some businesses used their own systems to manage quality and regulatory documents and documentation requirements. However this can lead to issues arising. Recently some companies are coming to the fore to assist with solutions for businesses to manage documentation.
- Stream lining your documentation system can has benefits which include compliance assurance, reducing costs and uniformity.
- Quality is now becoming a companywide aim and will continue to grow.
Of course with the regulated industries; such as medical device manufacturing, food, pharmaceutical etc.; quality is a necessity that must be adhered to. These quality standards include FDA, IBM, NSQF, GMP, NSAI.
Currently the number of Quality jobs that I currently recruiting for is ever increasing. These jobs range from engineers’ starting their careers to the more senior level positions including Team Leads. The opportunities are endless and are nationwide.
I am readily available to discuss these exciting opportunities with you……
CCP Recruitment Consultant