Ireland is working again
2015 was a great year for Irish recruitment. Turnover is predicted to come in at over 2 billion and all economic indicators are showing that the upward trend will continue in 2016. Unemployment will fall below 8%, salaries will rise and new jobs in Ireland should come in around 60,000. Cranes are starting to take over the city skylines and our Irish airports are reporting record numbers, the better news is there is potential for more growth.
Ireland is a wonderful place to find fantastic job opportunities. Currently Ireland is home to
- 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies
- 9 of the top 10 software companies
- 12 of the top 15 medical tech companies
Ireland has been home to many of the world leading Manufacturing companies and it seems that we are still attracting some big names.
- Leading Pharma company MSD to create 200 new job opportunities in Carlow, Cork and Tipperary
- Chanelle Pharmaceuticals is to create 175 pharma jobs in Galway in a €70m investment
- Customer support firm Abtran creating 130 job opportunities in Cork
- Irish pharma firm APC to create 100 job opportunities in Dublin HQ
- Web Summit to hire more than 100 staff at Dublin office in 2016
- 60 positions created at Tipperary-based software diagnostics firm Technopath
- Alert Logic announces 58 new cybersecurity IT jobs in Belfast
- IT firm Aspira to create 50 new Job opportunities in Dublin and Cork
- Irish firm Vistatec announces 50 new roles at MWC
- Eventbrite to create 50 new positions in Cork at customer support centre
- Galway-based medical Device firm Alere creating 40 new roles for their Galway site
- Limerick software firm to create 30 positions after raising €5.5m
- Prim-Ed Publishing company to recruit 27 staff at Irish HQ in New Ross
- Dublin-headquartered Data Solutions creating 20 roles in major expansion
- Tyrone jobs boost as Lagan Engineering expands
These companies will host an array of job opportunities in Ireland from manufacturing engineering jobs, quality engineering jobs, R&D engineering jobs, supply chain jobs, software engineering jobs, technicians jobs and many more.
Here at CCP Recruitment we are proud to say we partner with some of the world’s leading medical device, pharmaceutical and manufacturing companies.
If you’re interested in speaking with us further regarding job opportunities in Ireland Call us now at our Galway office on 091 – 730022 or our Cork office on 021 – 2066287 or our Dublin office on +353 1 6190279
HERO’s 4-Day-Work-Week Culture At HERO, we know your colleagues can help improve your mood and self-esteem. Friendships…
Episode 4: Katie Devin, Product Manager, Needles and SMC Medical at TE Connectivity
Episode Summary We’re excited to bring you the next episode of the High-Flyers in STEM podcast,…