Finance Business Process Knowledge Centre 02C Spanish/French
- Provide subject matter expertise and play an oversight role on key global Order to Cash (O2C) projects (including order-to-bill, bill-to-cash, and intercompany processes).
- Lead and facilitate discussions with business, global process owner, IT, and external third parties.
- Work with global, regional, and local business process owners on strategic matters to assure the system is meeting the business needs as well as the global design. This would include assisting in the development/refinement of the O2C roadmap/architecture strategy.
- Conduct business process discussions to assure business processes are understood, stable, controlled, and efficient.
- Provide subject matter expertise on data. Although you will not be a data steward, you will need to understand the data to help facilitate O2C transactional processing and reporting.
- Maintain a strong linkage back to the O2C organization, for example: provide monthly status updates on activities to O2C managers/affiliate directors/power users, and provide updates at O2C Governance Meetings.
- Provide formal knowledge transfer and sharing of key learning points and system changes to the O2C organization to increase business process knowledge and SAP proficiency. Ideally, the knowledge transfer would occur globally to power users and other individuals within the support structure.
- Coordinate the creation and revision of O2C end-user training by working with the Finance GBS Training Coordinator.
- Provide level-two SAP security guidance to the business, i.e., understand existing security role groups and unravel transaction level problems within role groups.
- Provide tier 2/3 support for regional Global Business Services, Business Process Outsourced (BPO) partner and SAP enabled affiliates on O2C business process production support questions and problems.
- Provide SAP regression and new functionality testing coordination by identifying what needs to be tested and by which country affiliate/GBS centres/BPO. partner. Additionally, this activity includes the high level coordination of these testing activities. Deliver SAP release scope and Test Plan communications.
- Provide input at monthly O2C trouble ticket prioritization meetings
- Bachelor's degree in either business or IT.
- At least 5 years of strong O2C and Intercompany business process knowledge, including global process experience with local implementation exposure.
- At least 5 years of SAP experience - not necessarily configuration skills; the focus is on SAP usability and how SAP is used/can be used to execute business processes.
- Additional Skills/Preferences
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to complex circumstances and situations, learn while doing, and navigate through an ambiguous situation or issue quickly.
- Ability to influence and steer people at all levels.
- Bilingual in Spanish or French.
- Accounting Experience.
- Highly motivated and independent individual with a strong desire to make a positive impact to the Lilly's business processes.
- Due to the nature of the support activities, some overtime and/or "off hours" effort may be required during peak business times.
For further information on this CMS Associate - France role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval