We are seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to work with top global leaders who prioritize their people. This job opportunity in Leitrim is perfect for someone who enjoys working on innovative projects, values autonomy in their job, and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing existing process design.
- Driving yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and quick repair response.
- Providing input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, electrical maintenance, and calibrating equipment.
- You will also use PLC programming to diagnose technical faults and provide solutions.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team, be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines, and demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving. Computer literacy is a must.
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in high-volume manufacturing, with knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems.
- A working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors, and controllers is also essential.
For further information on this role please contact Danielle Quinn on 086 044 9371 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!