Senior LCMS Chemist
Check out this exciting new opportunity with our Clients brand new state of the art lab in Galway where they focus on performing Extractable and Leachable Extractions & supporting Chemical Characterization studies that works under ISO 13485 and ISO 17025 Quality Management Systems.
Purpose: The Senior Chemists are directly involved in project-based data processing, sample preparation, operation of analytical Instrumentation, accurate compound identification, and quantification of unknowns and target compounds for chemical characterization in accordance with ISO10993.
- Partner with clients to understand and define testing needs.
- Support protocol writing and extraction design.
- Partner with the project teams to perform LC/MS data processing and chemical characterization.
- Perform sample preparation, testing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Document testing and data analysis results in a lab notebook.
- Operate and maintain LC/MS instrumentation.
- Other responsibilities may include supporting other chemical characterization testing including non-volatile residue, HPLC/UV, GC/MS and/or ICP/MS sample prep, analysis, and quantification/identification.
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD degree in Chemistry, Biology, Material Science, or related technical discipline.
- Ideally 5 years work experience performing analytical testing.
- Extensive knowledge or experience performing LC/MS separations and identification of unknowns and target compounds in the areas of extractables/leachables, materials, and polymer characterization.
- Experience documenting testing in laboratory notebooks to cGMP standards.
- Experience and understanding of cGMP, ISO17025, ISO10993, FDA and ICH requirements
For further information on this role in please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!