The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation, and controls in support of vaccine manufacturing. Maintenance requirements are essential to meet project schedule milestones and comply with standards for Quality and EHS compliance. Shifts will be rotating with premium rates paid for night shifts.
- Provide technical support to production for machine and equipment maintenance, installation, and modification.
- Work as part of a team of 3, reporting to a lead technician
- Maintain process and production equipment, ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repairs to ensure continuous, reliable and repeatable operation of all equipment; drive Total Productive Maintenance
- Operate, troubleshoot and repair complex systems which may include CIP, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Isolators + compressed gasses.
- Support continuous improvement by leading and active participation in repairs, upgrades, preventative maintenance, system failure investigations and investigation reports
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Apprenticeship or equivalent Certificate/Diploma in an Engineering, Electrical or related discipline is required
- Would ideally have prior related work experience; in manufacturing, preferably GMP setting, experience in the construction industry will also be considered
- Instrumentation training can be provided through Carlow Institute of Technology
- Eager to learn individuals with limited experience who have a minimum level 6 or equivalent, will be consider
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!