Quality Engineer - Shannon
Are you looking for a new challenge or to take the next step in your career? We are looking for a Quality Engineer for our client who is a leader in Metal Fabrication. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, hands on team based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
- Maintaining and updating the QMS documentation/records/systems
- Driving process efficiency, resolving/providing feedback on issues
- Conducting and reporting on internal audits as per the annual schedule and closing out of any non-conformances that arise
- Analyzing, identifying, and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements that will improve capability performance
- Assisting engineering teams on product/process verification for new and existing products.
- Running CAPA systems and all related tasks. Lead quality problem investigations using proven quality tools.
- Assist with operating and maintaining calibration systems.
- Managing and coordinating of various quality-related projects and quality aspects of production programs
- Provide quality support to operations, including leading and supporting root cause driven approaches to problem-solving efforts for quality issues
- Developing and implementing quality controls for a new and existing product
- Work individually and within teams on various Quality improvement and efficiency projects
- Provide ongoing communication through reports and information transfer as needed
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven to be self-directed, self-motivated, and able to prioritize and resolve competing priorities.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Decision making capability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Knowledge and experience of materials, sheet metal and machining processes and or aerospace would be advantageous.
- Experience in PPAPs would be advantageous
For further information on this role please contact Katie Kilbane on 086 1283368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!