Our client is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for planning and executing activities concerned with the development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the companies quality systems.
With the use of statistical techniques and other quality principles, you will support complaint/CAPA investigations, supplier quality improvement as well as develop and maintain metric systems.
- Experienced Internal Auditor minimum one-year experience internal and lead auditor
- Strong understanding of QMS, NC/CAPA necessary key elements
- Experience working within a regulated industry minimum two years
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects in an effective and confident manner.
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating or managing projects in a self-directed and dynamic manner.
- Ability to work closely with various levels of the organisation to ensure quality requirements are achieved.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Katie Kilbane on +353 86 1283368 or email email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!