Process Project Engineer II - Mayo
Our client, a large MNC requires a Senior Process Project Engineer for a permanent role in Mayo. The Process/Project Engineer will report to the Business Process Optimisation Manager and is required to develop supply chain solutions, manage projects, business process improvement activities and manufacturing support activities across CPS EEA.
- Manage project implementation achieving project goals on time and within budget while leading multi-disciplinary, cross department project teams.
- Ensure documented engineering validation (including automation validation) is included as part of all projects delivered.
- Specify, purchase and project manage installation of new processing systems and supply chain solutions of new technology in accordance with business requirements.
- Prepare technical project proposals (including budget proposals) for the site capital plans ensuring projects are justified and feasible before submission for approval.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary, cross department process improvement teams to enhance manufacturing effectiveness in the areas of quality, productivity and cost and supply chain using proven OE tools and methodologies.
- Work with operations, quality and engineering teams to develop future operational, process improvement and capital expenditure requirements, with appropriate business justifications based on projected and business priorities.
- Manage, maintain and develop comprehensive site master planning process.
- Focus Continuous Experience / OE Framework / Lean / Six Sigma
Education, Experience and skills:
- Third Level degree in an Engineering discipline.
- An Engineering Degree should preferably be in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with a demonstrated aptitude to relate business and technical requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the process/FMCG industry leading projects and providing technical support.
- Strong track record of delivering projects in a highly automated environment.
- Extensive experience of equipment assessment and technology selection.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical, P&ID, logical, isometric, facility and equipment layout drawings and diagrams.
- Hands-on experience of engineering validations with excellent understanding of cGMP, including computer systems validation.
- Solid presentation skills utilizing, Microsoft, AutoCAD, Simulation Modelling and similar tools.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!