Software IT Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced IT Software Project Manager who is fluent in Polish to join our team in our Galway or Dublin offices on a hybrid basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of all development projects for our business. This includes coordinating user requirements, creating detailed specification documents, establishing project timelines, and overseeing our development team from initial scoping to UAT and deployment.
- Manage a team of 3rd party software developers based in Poland, utilizing SCRUM Agile methodology.
- Oversee an in-house Business Analyst.
- Assist in evaluating new technologies, tools, and systems.
- Develop IT project budgets and reallocate resources when necessary.
- Direct the recruitment of IT staff and mentor the in-house team.
- Ensure compliance with computer use, information security, and privacy policies.
- Provide regular status reports to stakeholders.
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software programs.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure data security.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Promote a culture of security and data protection.
- Manage the development of a product road map.
- Guide and develop user specifications.
- Manage resource budgets and deliver projects on time and to specification.
- Fluent in Polish.
- Solid understanding of IT systems, networking, and computer software.
- Highly experienced in project management practices.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate IT staff.
- Logical problem solver who can work under constraints.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in IT Project Management.
- Family-friendly environment with the option to work from home or our Dublin and Galway offices as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our progressive and client-focused company as an IT Software Project Manager. We value teamwork, strive to exceed client expectations, and take pride in our work. If you are a motivated professional looking to make a difference, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our success.
For further information on this Software Project Management role in Galway or Dublin please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!