We are looking to speak with enthusiastic Maintenance Technicians about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This exciting new job opportunity is located in Galway, which was voted Europe's most Friendliest City 2020!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Maintenance Technician in Galway and we can talk through if its the right job for you.
This Maintenance Technician role is a position within the engineering team, the site provides testing and technical services to the medical device and pharma industries.
- Perform and document daily checks on laboratory test equipment and associated utilities.
- Conduct scheduled equipment preventative maintenance (primarily on environmental chambers).
- Investigate breakdowns, debug, repair, and upgrade.
- Record activities in the computerised equipment maintenance system.
- Support installation and qualification of new equipment.
- Coordinate external maintenance service providers.
- Maintain critical spare parts inventory.
- Identify improvement opportunities in current processes.
- Working knowledge including debug and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Refrigeration or similar control system experience an advantage.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as med tech/pharma an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with electrical, plumbing and pneumatics.
- Competent using Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Minimum 2 years equipment repair or maintenance experience.
- Electrician certification or technical 3rd level certificate or diploma.
- Ability to interpret technical diagrams e.g., electrical or pneumatic diagrams.
- Good problem-solving ability. Ability to work as part of a team.
For more information on this role please contact Padraig Lyons on
email@example.com or 086 128 7246
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!