IT Compliance and Security Analyst
Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is recruiting for a security analyst for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. This role can be worked on a hybrid basis with 3 days onsite.
- Implement and execute the organization's Information Security strategy.
- Foster a strong security culture and awareness within the organization.
- Improve the overall information security posture.
- Conduct risk assessments of applications, processes, and services.
- Perform security reviews and user account audits.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and procedures.
- Participate in Information Security projects.
- Develop and maintain security programs by collaborating with technology and business teams
- Stay updated on information technology trends and security standards.
- Work with regional security teams to identify vulnerabilities and investigate security incidents.
- Create internal media campaigns on cybersecurity topics and good security practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years of experience in a global IT team with cloud and security initiatives.
- Strong understanding of security solutions and best practices.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of networking technologies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS, and cloud security solutions.
- Ability to work in a complex environment across multiple regions.
- CISSP/CISM or other cybersecurity certifications.
- Previous experience in IT security auditing.
- Familiarity with GDPR, NIST, and/or ISO 27001 initiatives.
- Knowledge of cloud technology.
- Knowledge of Linux.
For further information on this security analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!