Our Medical Device Client in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Quality Systems Supervisor for their site.
S/he is responsible for supporting and leading the organization in its drive towards optimum quality compliance to site as well as corporate policies and external regulations, while adhering to efficient and lean principles. This role is Hybrid.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively stays current with external and internal quality system standards and requirements.
- Providing Quality Systems support for the Galway site.
- Responsible for preparing the site to host external Regulatory audits (e.g., MDSAP) and demonstrating compliance as well as subsequent activities such as Lessons Learned Programs
- Directly responsible for coordinating, managing, providing leadership and guidance for different areas (such Document Control and Training)
- Responsible for coordinating Management Review and subsequent activities (Meeting Minutes, tracking actions)
- Develops effective quality metrics and communicates the results to key stakeholders using reports, presentations, and dashboards.
- Ensure compliance and drive improvements in QS processes.
- Participates in Quality Systems projects under the direction of the Quality Systems Manager as well as other duties as assigned.
- Developing and implementing processes, procedures, and instruction to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
- Supporting Quality Systems Manager in the development and implementation of quality systems strategies and objectives.
- Coaching and mentoring the organization in working within Quality Management System
- Working within cross-site teams to implement best practices in methods and systems that drive Quality Excellence within the Quality Systems team on best practice
- Leading and maintaining Cross-training efforts within QS organization
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all the "essential functions".
- Degree in Quality Assurance or Degree in Science/Engineering with an additional qualification in Quality Assurance.
- Experienced Snr Quality Systems Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience at that level within the Medical Device or related industry.
- Must be familiar with all aspects and elements of a quality system, ISO13485; FDA QSR & MDSAP.
- Must have experience of hosting audits from external regulatory agencies and corporate functions.
- Experience for leading cross-functional teams would be a benefit.
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of work
- Able to work independently and consider options for completing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize tasks and work on own initiative.
- Trained Auditor ideally lead auditor training and/or experience
For further information on this role in please contact Michael Marvin on 0864409255 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!