Senior Project Process Engineer Mayo
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES:
- Health & Safety: This person will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance on the production equipment sets within the remit of the technology group, by supporting both the conduction and timely closeout of safety risk assessments and associated actions.
- Process Support: Working in collaboration with the maintenance and manufacturing teams, this person will be responsible for providing technical and engineering support to any process, quality or equipment failure that may arise on the equipment sets within remit.
- Process improvements: Working in collaboration with the maintenance and manufacturing teams, this person will be responsible for identifying and implementing process and product improvements on key production equipment - quantifying these improvements through OEE gains and/or waste reductions.
- Process Qualifications: Support qualification of new products/processes and ensure compliance to quality standards through the execution of protocols. This person will also be accomplished in writing technical reports and Engineering Protocols.
- Data Analysis: This person will be responsible for reviewing collated machine performance data (The OEE elements of Availability, Performance & Waste) on a daily basis and using this data to drive improvement decisions in order to meet Plant OEE & waste targets.
- Project Management: This person will be responsible for delivering improvement projects on time and within budget, monitoring project progress to anticipate problems and develop solutions before they become critical, and use clearly understood metrics to report progress to key stakeholders.
- Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years post qualification experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, to include experience with development and troubleshooting of highly automated production equipment.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload complexity in a high-paced 24/7 production environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude & troubleshooting ability. Knowledgeable in process problem-solving tools.
- Specialised skills/Technical Knowledge
- Understanding of PLC systems
- Pneumatics to an advanced level
- Understanding of main KPIs within a production environment (OEE, Waste, etc.)
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Occupational Health & Safety
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!