We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join our growing Estates and Project Management Team to act as lead client-side Project Manager on projects. Our EPM Team specialise in:
- Project Management
- Procurement Advisory Services
- Pre-project Advisory Services
- Strategic Estates Management and Sustainability Consultancy
As a Senior Project Manager, the successful candidate will lead exciting projects of varying size and scale, working with a wide range of public and private clients in sectors such as higher education, life sciences, renewable energy, commercial, leisure and residential.
The Senior Project Manager will manage projects at all stages of their lifecycle, from identification of an opportunity through defining the project, planning and managing its execution, and ensuring satisfactory close-out on completion. They will collaborate with various design and project delivery professionals to deliver great projects that enhance peoples lives and the environment. The role offers excellent opportunities for career development, promotion, and becoming the Estates and Project Management leader for one of the above service lines and managing a team of professional Project Managers.
- Acting as principal client point of contact
- Controlling and managing all stages of various projects.
- Arranging, chairing, and minuting client/design team/site meetings.
- Communicating effectively with project stakeholders at all levels, client personnel, design team, contractor/subcontractors, statutory bodies etc.
- Managing and administering procurement processes for design teams and contractors.
- Day-to-day coordination of project activity.
- Performance and progress tracking relative to agreed project milestones/goals, and implementing corrective actions as necessary should specific project activities slip behind the programme.
Producing high-quality and accurate written reports and technical documents to include:
- Project Execution Plans
- Project Progress Reports
- Feasibility Assessments
- Supervising and mentoring less experienced staff, which may be assigned to assist the Senior Project Manager.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team and take a leadership role in teams.
- A degree in a construction-related discipline: project management, engineering, architecture, quantity Surveying, or construction management.
- At least 8 years post-graduation experience, with at least 3 years in construction-related professional services.
Our people benefit from flexible work arrangements that value our team members well-being and work-life balance. The role will also involve opportunities to work as a Project Manager on Renewable Energy Consenting projects.
For further information on this role in Senior Project Manager please contact Mark Kavanagh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 128 7513
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!