This Facilities Technician role is a position within the engineering team based in Galway. The site provides testing and technical services to the medical device and pharma industries.
- Perform and document daily checks on equipment, building and associated utilities.
- Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance activities.
- Record activities in the computerised maintenance system.
- Support installation and qualification of new equipment.
- Coordinate external contractors such as electricians, plumbers, builders etc.
- Evaluate contractor works undertaken onsite and create and manage discrepancies.
- Identify improvement opportunities in current processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years facilities experience.
- Technical 3rd level certificate or diploma or sufficient industry experience
- Ability to create and interpret technical diagrams e.g., electrical or pneumatic diagrams.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Hands-on approach to tasks Ability to work as part of a team.
For further information on this role in please contact on Gavin Moran on 087 4108620 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!