The controls engineer will support automation for both new and old equipment and processes. By assisting in the development and implementation of controls solutions to lessen industrial complexity, the job plays a crucial part in guaranteeing the long-term viability of manufacturing at the Ballina site. To properly carry out its duties, the job will communicate with Global Engineering (GE), Research and Development (R&D), and Quality Assurance (QA).
The Controls Engineer Role's primary duties will be:
- Creating, monitoring, and sharing project plans for all control duties in given projects is referred to as project support.
- Equipment qualification involves leading or supporting the qualifying of new manufacturing processes or equipment and ensuring that quality requirements are met by following protocols.
- Design and implementation of testing procedures for new machines, checking that the code and logic of the machine's manufacturer operates in accordance with user requirements specifications
- Safety/Risk Assessments: This role is accountable for supporting the conduct and prompt completion of risk assessments as well as assuring the safety compliance of control hardware and software.
Support for Process: -
- The position's primary responsibility is to assist the numerous control systems in the day-to-day running of the assigned production processes.
- solving issues that arise with the device during routine use
- putting into practice fixes for mechanical problems and suggesting preventative actions to avert recurrence.
- Ability to describe a problem and convey to value stream technical support employees the best course of action for resolution.
- There is the possibility that this role will occasionally require after-hours assistance.
- Primary degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- 3+ years in a similar position
For further information on this role in Controls Engineering please contact Michael Brennan on Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!