My client, a leading Galway construction company are currently recruiting for an office administrator for their office due to their continued growth.
- Your duties will include the management of the large fleet of vehicles used by the business.
- This includes ensuring all vehicles have their documentation and service history up to date.
- The role also includes the management of rental properties for the use of contractors in a number of locations within Ireland.
- There will be occasional front-of-house duties, managing a busy switchboard and ensuring cover at all times.
- Welcoming guests and greeting people who visit the business.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Providing administration support, particularly in the area of HR
- Proven work experience in a busy administration role.
- Experience using fleet management software like Velocity is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
For further information on this Admin role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!