Senior Equipment Engineer:
The Senior Equipment Engineer oversees Engineering Technicians, ensuring optimal performance and maintenance of equipment in Operations. This role entails leadership, risk management, equipment introduction, repairs, upgrades, and process improvement.
- Lead Engineering Technicians to exceed safety and performance targets, ensuring machine uptime and effective maintenance.
- Manage Equipment Risk List and associated mitigation plans.
- Introduce new equipment to meet capacity demands.
- Maintain equipment uptime, conduct repairs, and plan upgrades.
- Procure components and manage spare parts inventory.
- Drive Preventative Maintenance optimization to minimize downtime.
- Report downtime metrics and lead solutions through Problem Solving projects.
- Develop equipment training for Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians.
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and collaborate across departments.
- Support Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians as needed.
Requirements & Skills:
- Hold Hetac Level 7 or 8 Engineering qualification with 5+ years industry experience.
- Mechanical, Electrical & Pneumatic expertise a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and communication skills.
- Flexible, resilient, and adept at multitasking.
- Hands-on troubleshooting for manufacturing issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Positive attitude and adept at problem-solving.
- Lean Manufacturing experience beneficial.
For further information on this role please contact Danielle Quinn on 086 044 9371 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!