Senior QC Analyst with skills in HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing required for a pharmaceutical manufacturing client in Galway.
Do you want to take on more responsibility and grow your Laboratory skillset to include elements such as mentorship, reporting and improvement processes?
In this role, you will carry out analytical testing on finished products & raw materials using the correct procedures in order to comply with GMP, Health and Safety, SOPs and environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Full analysis of raw materials and Finished Products in a timely manner using appropriate analytical techniques with limited analyst related OOS.
- Incoming inspection of foils, labels, bulk finished goods and injectable.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment as per calibration procedures.
- To maintain all laboratory logbooks, notebooks & associated documentation to GLP.
- Liaise with team leader/supervisor & production so that timely reporting of results is achieved.
- To bring to the notice of the team leader/supervisor any discrepancies, deviations or non-conformances in testing or work practice.
- Participating in internal/External Audits.
- Liaising with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables.
- Ensure records pertaining to QC are all kept up to date and filed properly.
- 3rd level qualification Bachelors degree in a chemistry-based discipline.
- 4 + years experience in a QC Analyst role.
- People management experience.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines.
For further information on this role please contact Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!