IT Support Labs
Our client, a pharma company based in Mayo are looking to recruit a Technical Support position within a laboratory on a contract basis.
- Provide hands on end user support, administration, installation and issue resolution for GxP controlled laboratory equipment, servers, desktops and software packages.
- Perform laboratory upgrades (software, desktop components, etc ), create system documentation and author/execute test scripts as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex laboratory technical issues involving software, OS, hardware, network, or scientific equipment setup/interfaces.
- Perform laboratory equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Coordinate with users and vendors to facilitate timely resolution of software hardware issues.
- Execute routine system administration and maintenance activities as required.
- Create and maintain system documentation including system design specifications, user requirements, functional requirements, or routine controlled application change forms.
- Proactively communicate with laboratory stakeholders and update help desk tracking software as necessary
- Ensure proper user management process is adhered to for all computerized systems.
- Administer lab system access requests.
- Participates in or leads computerized system software/solution provider audits.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, Information Systems, Computer science or Life Sciences
- Experience of the following: Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows NT, 98, XP, Win 7, MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, MS Office 2003/2010/2013, MS Office Communicator MS Link 2010/2013, MS SharePoint 2007/2010, LAN/WAN/VPN
- Previous experience providing IT systems solutions and support in a Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing industries an advantage
For further information on this IT Lab role in Westport please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!