Electrical Test Technician - Contract
Are you an experienced Electrical Test Technician with a background in med-tech manufacturing? We're seeking a skilled professional with expertise in ensuring the electrical integrity of automated machinery. As a key team member, you'll collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams, demonstrating a proven ability to meet critical deadlines. Your proficiency in utilizing various electrical test equipment and dedication to continuous improvement initiatives will make you a valuable asset to our dynamic organization. Join my Client in pushing the boundaries of med-tech manufacturing and contribute to the cutting-edge advancements in the industry.
Desired Work Experience:
- Conducted electrical testing of bespoke automated machine builds.
- Ensured compliance with company build standards for vendor builds.
- Collaborated with electrical build, design, and procurement teams.
- Documented issues for continuous improvement on new and repeat builds.
- Electrical Trade Qualification/Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
- Proficient in interpreting electrical schematics and troubleshooting is beneficial.
- Familiarity with digital/analog signals and PID control is a plus.
- Candidates recently qualified as an electrician will be considered for this role
- Experience in machine build and manufacturing support environments.
- Customer-centric attitude with effective teamwork and individual capabilities.
- Competent in MS platforms (Word and Excel).
- Familiarity with electro-pneumatic/mechanical systems, PC and PLC-controlled machinery, and vision systems.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!