Job Title: Maintenance CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Engineer.
Job Purpose: The role involves working on the development and operation of maintenance program systems in Tipperary.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and operating the site's Maintenance system (utilizing SAP & Procal).
- Further develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system, including creating job plans and setting maintenance frequencies.
- Operate and execute the PPM Change Control System.
- Support the implementation of maintenance best practices and technologies, including Lean Six Sigma (LSS) processes like creating standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with Reliability Engineers on criticality assessments to develop new maintenance strategies and plans for new assets.
- Register new equipment on the CMMS and develop Bills of Materials (BOMs) for them.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Trade qualification or 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline, or experience working on and developing maintenance systems/CMMS.
- 2 or more years of experience in a maintenance systems environment, preferably in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) manufacturing with a strong compliance mindset.
- Experience/proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
- Knowledge and experience with CMMS systems, preferably SAP & Procal.
- Strong understanding of World Class Maintenance practices and expectations.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems and techniques (e.g., preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
- Strong communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with a proven track record of effective collaboration within a team.
- Analytical mindset, data-driven with attention to detail on systems.
This position requires a candidate with a combination of technical knowledge, practical experience, and a focus on compliance and best practices in maintenance. The ability to work effectively in a team and strong analytical skills are also crucial for success in this role.
For more information on this role please contact Padraig Lyons on
email@example.com or 086 128 7246
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!