Maintenance Technician (Electrical):
The Maintenance Technician (Electrical) is responsible for providing high-quality facilities management, planned maintenance, and energy management services. This includes ensuring a safe, comfortable, and productive environment for business operations. The technician will perform mechanical, electrical, and general building fabric maintenance tasks, conduct preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair equipment, coordinate with service engineers, assist subcontractors, maintain records, and support cost reduction initiatives. They must adhere to health and safety regulations, promote continuous improvement, and contribute to safety, quality, compliance, and reporting targets.
- Relevant experience in utilities/facilities maintenance
- Electrical Senior Trades or Diploma in a relevant engineering discipline
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, pay attention to detail, and work well in a team
- Flexible schedule and physically fit
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Formal training or certification in relevant areas (e.g., thermal imaging, fixed electrical testing)
- Proven track record in preventative and reactive maintenance
- Experience with computer-aided facility management (CAFM) systems
- Knowledge of LV, MV, and HV systems, BMS, automation, and controls
- Previous experience in small to medium-sized electrical project installations and out-of-hours support
Note: Full clean driving license required.
For further information on this role in please contact on Gavin Moran on 087 4108620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!