The successful candidate will be someone who is able to provide innovative and timely technical support on production equipment while working under his or her own initiative. Applicants must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment where responsibility and challenges change. The role provides a great learning opportunity using the most advanced developments in technology.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of automatic, semi-automatic and batch manufacturing equipment.
- Monitoring and maintenance of utilities, water plant, chillers compressors HVAC etc ..
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Execution of work orders generated by the computerised maintenance management system.
- Support key equipment projects at both local and global levels
- Ensure that all equipment is repaired to the highest standards.
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime report for all instances of plant downtime. Report to include time down, corrective action and preventative action going forward.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the maintenance manager.
- National Diploma in Automation/Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Capability of debugging Allen-Bradley PLC`s, Motion and Machine Controls, Vision Systems and Industrial Networks (Ethernet IP) would offer candidates a distinct advantage for this role.
- Facilities maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Effective in analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Computer Literacy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
For more information on this role please contact Padraig Lyons on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 128 7246
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!