Manufacturing Engineer - Contract
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing line performance while ensuring safety, quality, service, and cost efficiency. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about manufacturing, excel in data analysis, problem-solving, and are adept at managing multiple tasks. My Client is a leader in the Medical Device sector that has locations throughout Ireland, this particular role is located in Cork City. Multiple positions are available.
- Operational Excellence: Support the operation of a fully automated manufacturing line, focusing on safety, quality, service, and cost efficiency.
- Data Analysis: Utilize your data analysis skills to monitor and trend key performance indicators, with a particular emphasis on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Identify main issues related to downtime and scrap, and implement effective solutions.
- Problem Solving: Apply your proficiency in problem-solving to address challenges and optimize manufacturing processes.
- Communication: Maintain effective communication with production and quality teams to ensure seamless collaboration and achievement of shared goals.
- Task Management: Demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize them effectively to meet project deadlines and performance targets.
- Continuous Improvement: Take the lead in delivering improvement projects aimed at enhancing yield and reducing costs within the manufacturing process.
We welcome candidates with varying levels of experience to apply for the Manufacturing Engineer position, as we have opportunities available at different grades. The ideal candidate should possess some or all of the following qualifications and experiences:
- Interest and knowledge of automated manufacturing equipment (preferable but not mandatory).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline will be required
- Competency in data analysis, with familiarity in OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) as a bonus.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication abilities to collaborate within a team.
- Strong multitasking skills and the capability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Experience in delivering improvement projects focused on yield and cost optimization
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!