We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team. You will be responsible for the design, specification, and commissioning of new and renovated electrical systems. Additionally, you will provide crucial engineering support for existing equipment and manufacturing processes. Collaboration with the electrical maintenance team will be integral to ensure the operational availability of electrical distribution networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain LV systems, including Lighting, General Services, UPS, and Protection Settings (including Arc Flash), as well as ELV systems such as Fire Alarm, Data points, and Building Automation.
- Manage small projects related to electrical systems infrastructure.
- Assist in the design review, site acceptance, and installation of electrical equipment.
- Prepare and maintain electrical drawings and related documentation.
- Design and specify cGMP E&I equipment and process controls.
- Manage electrical systems residing on the business IT network.
- Provide support to the validation department by preparing design documents and assisting in protocol execution.
- Assist in investigations of equipment and control system anomalies, including power quality events.
- Prepare engineering evaluations for and execute modification change control documentation.
- Supervise electrical contractors and ensure work is completed to the required standard.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Uphold the company's reputation by ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of relevant experience.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!