Are you looking for a new challenge or to take the next step in your career? We are looking for a Document Controller for our client who is a dynamic medical device company in Galway.
The Document Controller will work as part of a proactive Quality Team. The main purpose of this position is to support the QMS at the organization. Main duties will include Document Control and Quality Systems Administration. This role entails the maintenance of the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS) and the SAP systems Document Control Quality Module at the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out Document Control Activities.
- Processes and Files Engineering Change Orders, ensures changes are authorized appropriately within eQMS and SAP.
- Ensures all documents in circulation are the current version, removes all obsolete copies when Engineering Change Orders are completed,
- Maintains records up to date, hard copies and soft copies etc.
- Updates Document Master Lists for Internal and External Documents.
- Files and Archives Quality System Documentation such as Procedures, Forms, Production records, Validation records etc.
- Maintains assigned KPIs and prepare reports as required.
- GDP (Good Documentation Practice) compliance owner.
- Any other duties as assigned/required by Manager.
- Keep skills current and be conversant with latest developments in quality systems which are relevant to the Companys business.
- Will report to the Senior Quality Engineer.
- 3rd level qualification or 2-3 years relevant industry experience in a regulated manufacturing/administrative environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various situations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Electronic Quality Management Systems e.g., Master Control a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
For further information on this role please contact Katie Kilbane on 086 1283368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!