QC Laboratory Supervisor (Evening Shift)
Would you like to step into a leadership position and bring your Analytical testing expertise to a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing site?
Can you mentor a small team to ensure that analytical testing is performed to comply with cGMP?
This is an opportunity to join a well regarded and diversified pharma manufacturing site and lead a team of Analysts on the Evening Shift. On offer is a competitive salary and further progression opportunities.
- Ensure that all testing is conducted in accordance with current EU and Pharmacopeial requirements. Data integrity is of paramount importance and must comply with current guidelines.
- Ensure completion of testing to allow for timely release of raw materials and finished products
- Provide technical guidance in the event of equipment failure, calibration failure, out of specification results
- Ensure all laboratory equipment is maintained and calibrated.
- Perform detailed root cause investigations into out of specification results or any analytical errors that occur in the laboratory.
- Maintain statistical trend analysis is completed in accordance with current GMP/GLP requirements..
- Assist the QC Manager in hosting Regulatory inspections and Customer audits.
- Ensure that corrective actions identified because of observations raised during regulatory & customer audits are implemented in a timely manner..
- Conduct performance reviews and Identify training and on-going development opportunities for laboratory personnel and training records maintained.
- Ensure that continuous improvement initiatives are identified and implemented in the laboratory as appropriate.
- 3rd level qualification bachelors degree in a science-based discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years in a pharmaceuticals environment.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP
For further information on this role please contact Nigel O'Leary on 086 8618273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!