Senior Business Analyst
My technology client, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a Software background to join their team, working on further innovating their very successful SaaS product. This role can be worked in a very flexible hybrid manner with some onsite required in either office location of Dublin or Leitrim.
- Understand and analyze the customers business needs and transform these into deliverable requirements for our software engineering team.
- Challenge clients to follow project management best practices for their industry.
- Create user stories and process flows from defined requirements
- Excellent presentation skills in both Client facing and internal to teams
- Document and proficiently explain complex designs to all levels within the project
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, business or a related field
- 7+ year of experience managing mid to large projects and/or programs
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies and tools like Azure DevOps
- Experience of Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines
- A customer-driven focus, with a history of consistently meeting and exceeding performance targets in relation to customer delivery
- Eagerness to keep up with and, where possible, ahead of industry standards and willingness to encourage and bring others along with them.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance and pension
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities
- Experience in a client facing role and be able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline.
- Experience using same or similar technical stack listed
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
- Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies would be advantageous.
For further information on this role based in the Leitrim please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!