We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to join our clients growing team based in their facility in Shannon, Co. Clare. This organisation has worldwide expertise but also a local presence within their specialised field.
Were looking for someone who can develop a plan from available customer orders, sales point of view and forecast this monthly for senior management team
Having very strong excel knowledge is crucial for this role you will have to take the information, analyse, correlate and report back to management team.
- Manage factory SIOP process to drive demand planning and factory production schedules.
- Manage fulfilment of demand plan for customers
- Manage production capacity, optimising labour & materials while minimising production downtime / changeovers.
- Drive visibility & subsequent mitigation of service & shortage issues
Deliverables & Key Measures:
- Fin Goods availability v Target>95%
- Production to plan>95% - Week &Month
- Capacity utilization to Plan MLO (Material/Labour/OH)
- Forecast accuracy>80%
Process & Project Initiatives:
- Real-Time Reporting critical
- Factory scheduling cadence & SC Access roll out
- Demand planning model development
Activity & Structure:
- SIOP demand planning monthly cycle
- Factory production scheduling
- Capacity / Labour Optimisation
- Regional inventory supply planning
- FG inventory pipeline management
- Logistics & shipping co-ordination & fulfilment
Training & Org Development Planning:
- Microsoft office / excel advanced
- Green / Yellow belt as appropriate
- Additional external employee specific
For more information on this role, please contact Julie Curran on 0868168298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!