Unleash your potential!
Are you ready to embark on a new opportunity as a Facilities Coordinator? This is a great opportunity to shine at a magnificent six floor commercial building nestled in the heart of Dublin 4. As a key player in this commercial business, youll manage teams of subcontractors across both hard and soft services in ensuring that best in class services are provided
Your Role, Your Impact
As Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all facilities are nothing short of world-class. Your mission includes:
- Managing and delivering top-tier facilities management services, from preventative maintenance to responsive handyman services
- Overseeing small scale project works that will transform their workspace into a masterpiece
- Being the go-to liaison for all estate management matters, resolving building and park-related issues seamlessly
- Coordinating the operations of the security, cleaning, facilities helpdesk, and reception teams to maintain an immaculate environment
- Conducting building links and workplace inspections to keep the space in top notch condition
- Managing food services, ensuring the team is fueled and ready for action
- Serving as the key contact for all internal events, bringing the team together for great experiences
- Navigating office supply management with precision
- Collaborate with Service providers to ensure yjey are aligned with your requirements and equipped with the right resources
- Establish robust processes and standard operating procedures based company visionary policies
- Master the art of budget control, monitoring, and insightful reporting
- Maintain meticulous documentation and recors building links
- Champion health & safety compliance
- Lead the change in environmental impact reduction through energy management
- Skillfully manage real estate sub-leases
- Provide essential IT administrative support to keep digital realm thriving
- Experience working in both hard and soft services in a commercial setting
- Excel with PC skills, including word, excel, power point and project management
- Demonstrate your expertise in health & safety, and your commitment to environmental sustainability
- Experience of financial budgeting, management and control techniques
- Stron understanding of service provision contracts and contrac administration procedures
For further information on this Facilities Coordinator role in Dublin 4 please contact Caroline Kingston on +353 868395531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!