Purpose of the Job:
The main responsibility of the Manufacturing Systems Engineer is to develop, maintain, and improve the various recipes and worksheets used in the manufacture of the Libre Sensors, ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products using our MES System that meet customer needs while maintaining compliance.
- Provide support on all MES applications onsite (POMSNet).
- Participate in workshops with stakeholders (Business, Quality, Compliance, product SME) and align with the process flow with respect to the recipe designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT, and Quality to ensure efficient and effective MES site support.
- Ensure conformance with all relevant Policies and Procedures. Contribute to the creation of Work Instructions and Procedures to maintain compliance.
- Coordinate and implement process and equipment projects as relevant to MES.
- Validate new processes and develop technical documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and complete additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Develop, test, and validate recipes which require Integration (SAP, Database, PLC, etc.).
- Design, develop, author, and configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment.
- Document MES configuration and validate EBRs.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computing, IT, or related disciplines preferred or equivalent in manufacturing, Quality, or engineering discipline.
- Strong knowledge of C# coding and SQL Database is required.
- Experience with POMS system is advantageous.
- PTL, XML, and Power Automate knowledge desirable.
For further information on this role in MES Engineering please contact Michael Brennan on Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!