Quality Systems Specialist Continental Shift Pattern
Are you looking to be part of an exciting Quality team, working on life changing medical devices? We are recruiting a talented Quality Systems Specialist to join our clients growing team in Donegal.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Investigate, document and remediate Quality issues that arise within the Donegal Libre and BGM operations and testing areas; communicate and escalate as required
- Support Operations to make Quality / Compliance decisions on product during processing, manufacturing, testing, monitoring and packaging
- Deliver the quality message around site through team training, presentations and toolbox talks
- Metric, pulling together and presenting Quality metrics for the Libre production processes, OpEx, Class A, Gemba, etc.
- Support the monitoring and compliance of the Quality Management System as it applies to site Operations.
- Plan, conduct and review inspections for all areas as per the inspection plan. Communicate findings and work with area leads to implement corrective actions
- Promote a right first time approach to Quality Records by ensuring accountability for functional responsibilities
- Quality SME for the Libre and BGM manufacturing processes
Education and Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification. Engineering/Manufacturing/Science is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in an Engineering/Manufacturing/Scientific work environment with emphasis on Quality Operations.
Report primarily to the Quality Operations Team Lead with a dotted line to the Operations Quality Manager.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Katie Kilbane on +353 86 1283368 or email email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!