Quality Engineer Validation
Are you looking to be part of an exciting Quality team, working on life changing medical devices? We are recruiting a talented Quality Engineer with a background in validation to join our clients growing team in Donegal.
- Responsible for reviewing, and approving all validation deliverables for Equipment, Facilities, Utilities, Software, Spreadsheets and Analytical validations at site.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Quality System procedures.
- Ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
- Monitor and maintain the quality and compliance status of associated quality records.
- Maintain the quality and compliance status of associated procedures, work instructions and training materials.
- Present and communicate status, report metrics, identify trends potential issues, improvement initiatives, as applicable.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs to implement improvements in manufacturing, quality, safety and training systems.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification. Engineering/Manufacturing/Science is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in Engineering/Manufacturing/Scientific.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years validation experience within the areas of manufacturing or Testing Laboratories with emphasis on software and equipment validations
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize own work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication (written and oral), presentation skill required
- Experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems is desirable
- Experience of manufacturing database is desirable
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Nigel on +353 86 8168273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!