Our client is looking for someone who has experience in external non conformances and internal reporting with exceptional interpersonal skills and works well under pressure and high stress situations.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The quality technician is responsible for: Quality Control
- A daily task for the quality technician is the preparation of sample requirements for customers. this means preparing samples for call off process and for delivery with dispatch. The quality technician shall have strong working relationship with the warehouse team to streamline the release of products via the QC control batch release process in a timely manner. To ensure that QC does not hold up the dispatch or OTIF the quality technician will attend the 10:00 AM product chasing call daily.
- Quality control consists of a visual and dimensional inspection of the product, to meet customer specification and expectation.
- The Quality technician is responsible for Second check on the initiation of a job card.
- QC is required to participate and record calibration of equipment through the site as well as fulfilling the Obsoletion Processes in conjunction with relevant departments.
- Incoming inspection for outwork which requires a visual and dimension inspection process.
- Quality technician in responsible for carrying out and recording the in-process inspection throughout the site as well as carrying out Internal Audits in in adherence to the internal audit schedule.
- The quality technician will support the quality department during all customer and regulatory audits on site or virtually.
- The Quality Technician we have active participation in the company's procedures for validation change control and risk management.
- The quality technician will act as designee when the quality engineer is not on site. the quality technician will escalate any issues on site in relation to non-conforming products to the quality engineer and if required the Quality Manager.
Previous relevant experience is essential
Experience in printing/manufacturing industry
Skills & Knowledge:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects whilst working accurately and ensuring deadlines are met
A skilled user of Microsoft Office packages
Proactive and able to prioritise workload, manage diary and work on own initiative - Strong attention to detail skills
For more information on this role, please contact Julie Curran on 0868168298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!