As an essential member of the Global Engineering team, this role's primary responsibility involves providing support for GE operations within Ireland. The incumbent will take the lead in industrializing various technical aspects of new product projects as part of a seamless launch sequence spanning RD, Engineering, and Operations.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for interactions with RD teams regarding new product introductions, continuous improvement initiatives, business continuity, regulatory-related changes, and technical inquiries related to customer complaints.
- Lead industrialization efforts for necessary new product introductions in TOL, following standardized processes to ensure the timely and trouble-free launch of new products, product extensions, and formulation changes at various sites.
- Communicate the status of industrialization projects to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Collaborate closely with the agile development team to support the expedited development of specific new products through TOL.
- Implement LEAN principles within industrialization to accelerate time to market while upholding market quality standards.
- Partner with the global team of industrialization engineers to identify opportunities for process improvement, optimizing robustness, and streamlining the time-to-market process.
- Provide support to the GE equipment development team in online equipment startup projects, ensuring timely, quality-compliant, and safe installations.
- Utilize statistical analysis to assess the impact of changes and make data-driven decisions, including generating Design of Experiments (DoE) and interpreting data to support process enhancements.
Key Requirements (Education and Experience):
- A degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, or equivalent experience.
- 10-15 years of experience in operations, new product development, or process engineering roles.
- Demonstrated track record in managing technical process details.
- Proficiency in process problem-solving tools.
- Ability to handle complex workload management in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with statistical software applications and tools is advantageous.
- Willingness to travel to other Transitions sites.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Skill in translating process requirements into easily understandable written instructions for non-native English speakers.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of equipment operation is beneficial.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and training abilities across diverse cultures.
For further information on this role please contact Danielle Quinn on 086 044 9371 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!