Manufacturing Engineer II - Contract
We're seeking a Manufacturing Process Engineer for a leader in the Medical Device Sector on a 12 month Contract. Expertise in product development, COS, Lean manufacturing and equipment installation is essential. Responsibilities include process design, layout optimization, and equipment efficiency.
- Create efficient manufacturing processes and layouts.
- Develop operation sequences and adapt designs.
- Inspect machinery and initiate corrective actions for quality.
- Collaborate with engineering teams and ensure compliance.
- Manage projects and mentor colleagues.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
2 years of experience minimum, or advanced degree.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline will be required
- Strong background in product development.
- Proficiency in COS, Lean and equipment installation.
- Optimize production layouts.
- Maintain product quality.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Provide guidance to lower-level professionals.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!