Are you ready to take the helm as the Automation Manager for one of the worlds leading manufacturing companys in Mayo, steering the ship of innovation and efficiency? This pivotal role puts you in command of their control and electrical systems, harmonizing them with our cutting-edge manufacturing equipment. You'll be the lead of maximum equipment uptime, ensuring their production schedules are met and their financial, planning, quality control, and compliance data systems are finely tuned.
- Captivate with your daily performance management skills, orchestrating swift resolutions for all automation challenges.
- Achieve mastery in optimizing automation equipment availability.
- Lead the charge in crafting and executing an annual systems replacement strategy.
- Embark on local projects and long-term endeavors, such as Operation Effectiveness, System Replication, and new line integration.
- Champion high-level projects aimed at cross-site standardization.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in guiding and inspiring top-notch technical professionals. .
- Experience in advanced technical engineering within a high-volume automated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate your command over PLC systems, C#, SAP, and Scada.
- Chart a course with experience in developing metrics and reports.
- Be an expert in control systems and application software.
- Uncover hidden treasures with your analytical skills, revealing key insights, observations, and recommendations.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead your team through the waves of change management in a team-based environment. If you're ready to steer the ship towards automation excellence, this thrilling role is your voyage to success!
For further information on this Automation Manager role in Mayo please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!