Our leading multinational client based in Mayo is OpEx Eng to support the implementation of a Performance System (MPS) across their site in Galway, This role can be worked in a hybrid manner.
Job Description Summary
The role is to lead, facilitate and participate in improvement projects, including rapid improvement projects using Agile and Kaizen methodologies. The Team member will have a leading role in completing diagnostics to identify waste, inflexibility, variation and value creation opportunities. They will support the training and development of Associates in the use and application of Operational Excellence (OE) to drive sustainable business improvement.
What you will do for us:
- Successful implementation of improvement projects using various methodologies, including standard project management, Agile and Kaizen events
- Structured approach in the gathering and use of data to determine insights.
- Analysis of data and information to prioritise improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Set and deliver on ambitious step change improvements targets.
- Facilitate and lead the implementation of process improvements and problem solving using various OE methodologies.
- Preparation and presentation of data analysis, proposals and results of improvement projects
- Embed and sustain improvements using a structured change management approach.
- Utilise networks to import and export best practice, internal and external to CPS.
- Engage with individuals and teams to develop knowledge and understanding.
- Certificate and or Diploma in a Technical Discipline is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing and/or supply chain environment, leading and supporting successful process improvement events within a team.
- Green or black belt qualification in Lean and/or Six Sigma is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent analytical skills and development of insights
- Demonstrated practical experience in the use and application of OE tools & techniques.
- Strong leadership, coaching, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience of change management in a team-based environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level of software proficiency e.g., Excel, Power Bi, SAP, Word, Power point
For further information on this OpEx role in Mayo please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!