Location Dublin 24
Are you a dedicated Environmental Health & Safety professional seeking a pivotal role with a leading Pharmaceutical distribution company in Dublin. Join my client to spearhead their commitment to safety, health, and environmental protection. As the EHS Manager, youll lead their EHS function, ensuring a secure, compliant, and environmentally responsible workplace for all stakeholders.
- Leadership: Lead a dynamic H&S team, making a real impact on workplace safety.
- EHS Mastery: Design and execute cutting-edge health and safety solutions.
- Compliance Expertise: Ensure EHS Management System compliance and legal adherence.
- Training Excellence: Oversee comprehensive EHS training and maintain records.
- Legal Support: Collaborate on accident and incident documentation with the legal team.
- Safety Pioneering: Keep management updated on the latest safety trends and legislative compliance.
- Risk Control: Provide expert guidance on EHS risk control strategies.
- Incident Sleuth: Investigate and report incidents to relevant authorities.
- Data Mastery: Compile and report critical EHS statistics.
- Awareness Impact: Coordinate engaging EHS awareness activities.
- Risk Management: Lead continuous risk assessment and business continuity planning.
- Program Innovation: Manage EHS programs and ensure top-notch contractor safety.
- Project Leader: Interface with project teams, government agencies, and sub-contractors.
- EHS Vision: Set the annual EHS objectives and drive incident prevention measures.
- Streamlined Operations: Collaborate closely with operations and project management.
- Audit Excellence: Develop audit protocols, facilitate inspections, and communicate key findings.
- Training Evolution: Foster a culture of ongoing EHS training and awareness.
- Document Efficiency: Maintain an up-to-date EHS Management System and online EHS Contractor Control System.
- Communication Pro: Demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills, ensuring that EHS is everyones priority
Requirements & Experience
Experience: Demonstrated work experience in Environmental Health and Safety Management, with a strong understanding and application of EHS principles. Education: Diploma level or higher in Environmental/Occupational Health and Safety. Regulatory Knowledge: Proficiency in the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act, General Application Regulations, Building Regulations, and the Fire Services Act Professional Affiliation: Membership in IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) is preferred. Leadership: Proven experience in leading and presenting Health and Safety matters at board level. Ownership: A leadership style that demonstrates ownership, accountability, and responsibility for team, role, function, and deliverables. Statutory Experience: Ability to lead on key EHS matters and projects with an understanding of statutory appointments Risk Management: Proficiency in risk management and implementing control measures across various operations, from retail pharmacy to high bay warehousing and distribution.
Ready for a new challenge?
For further information on this EHS Manager Opportunity in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!