My Client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical sector, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Limerick City. While experience in the pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, it is not essential. We are open to candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those with experience in medical devices, or other industries. If you are a proactive and positive individual with project management experience and the ability to work with various stakeholders, we encourage you to apply.
- Project Management: Successfully manage projects from initiation to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders, including cross-functional teams, to ensure project success.
- Project Scoping: Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Project Reporting: Prepare and present comprehensive project reports upon project completion.
- Cleaning Validation: While experience in cleaning validation is not required, the ability to adapt and learn about this aspect of pharmaceuticals is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline will be required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a project management role, with a proven track record of managing medium-sized projects.
- A proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to new challenges and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with various stakeholders.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!