- Lead the development and implementation of an Enterprise Printing System (Loftware Spectrum) for Manufacturing areas.
- Ensure Lean and standardized label development and printing processes for improved speed to market, efficiency, and adaptability.
- Manage and prioritize information technology projects and process enhancements to achieve on-time and budget-compliant outcomes.
- Define clear objectives aligned with organizational practices and policies to enhance internal information systems and promote the adoption of new technologies.
- Collaborate closely with various departments to address technical and business needs.
- Support multiple workstream teams by overseeing project plans, resource allocation, status reporting, issue resolution, and accountability for deliverables.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including Business Development, Marketing, Clinical Research, IT, Advanced Analytics, Quality, Research & Development, Connected Care, Biostatistics, Regulatory, and external partners.
- Establish and track meaningful metrics for project performance, risk management, administration, financial management, budgeting, and issue resolution.
Career Stream: Program Management
- Autonomy: Manage small-scale, developed, or mature programs with well-defined plans and delivery methods. Ensure overall program success, process efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Impact: Provide input to set program objectives, timelines, milestones, and budgets. Recommend policies and procedures affecting program management. Potentially have budget responsibility for programs, making decisions in consultation with higher-level management.
- Innovation and Complexity: Address challenging problems that require detailed analysis, impacting multiple areas. Modify program management processes to enhance outcomes.
- Communication and Influence: Lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders, brief higher-level management, and resolve issues through information exchange and persuasion, without direct authority. No direct responsibility for hiring or firing decisions.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Practical knowledge in leading and managing processes, projects, and tactics.
- Advanced skills in a specific technical or professional discipline with an understanding of cross-functional impacts.
- A University Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or an advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- 10+ years of design experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience in the Class III medical device category is helpful but not required.
- Kaizen Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Medical device industry experience, with proficiency in areas such as Complaint Handling, Regulatory Reporting, FCA, FDA, and/or CAPA.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent formal Project Management training and experience.
- Proficiency in Program Management and Project Management
For further information on this role in IT Program Manager please contact Michael Brennan on Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!