MES Project Engineer
Our Client is a market leader in providing Life Sciences with digital transformation solutions. We create robust production systems that are optimized to increase operational efficiency while preserving compliance thanks to our knowledge and skills in automation, MES, and digital. With regard to all IT, OT, and IoT applications, infrastructures, and services, our specialized technical teams are capable of delivering and supporting Pharma 4.0 designs and solutions.
For one of our customer sites in Cork, we are now searching for automation project engineers. This individual must be in charge of new installations and Control System updates from beginning to end.
- Min 5 years' experience within the life Science sector in in project delivery
- Excellent understanding of cGMP's, SDLC methodologies and LEAN/MPS/ Sigma principles. Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management.
- Ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- The following experience is desirable Project experience with Kneat E-validation, Enablon Management of Change, Siemens PLCs and HMIs, Intouch Wonderware SCADA, Siemens Desigo BMS, Life Safety systems, SQL, Thin/Fat Client Application / IO / database server architecture, OSI PI, 21CFR11 compliance, Data Integrity
- Automation Project execution at a GMP manufacturing site.
Science, Engineering or Technical Degree qualification.
- Concept studies and costing
- Change Management process
- Track Project deliverables and manage budget
- Develop and manage Project schedules
- Coordinate stakeholders, vendors, and contractors during project delivery
- Develop automation scope of works (URS) in conjunction with the System Owner
- Scope and requisition of supporting site IT infrastructure in conjunction with the IT team (Virtual Servers, IT switches etc.)
- Engage the system integrator
- Manage offsite/onsite automation works (Development, FAT testing, installation, shakedown, SAT & User Acceptance testing)
- Develop/review/execute/approve E-Validation Lifecycle documentation (RS, FDS, RTM, QAP, QASR, FAT, SAT, UAT/IOQ)
- SME for MSD standards as they relate to Automation Projects SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
Sound interesting and want to know more?
For further information on this role in MES Engineering please contact Michael Brennan on Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!