- Act as the company's representative at customer sites, maintaining a professional demeanor and serving as a liaison for all customer-related support issues.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of Metrology Principles, including proficiency in engineering drawings, geometric tolerancing, standards, and CAD systems.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for company equipment at customer locations, encompassing programming, measurement, and troubleshooting services using the company's suite of dimensional measurement equipment, including Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs), Form Measurement Instruments (FMI), and Vision Measurement Machines (VMMs).
- Deliver customer technical support and training as needed.
- Conduct daily reports and meetings with customers to communicate the status of work performed and facilitate handovers to customer personnel.
- Manage consumable stock levels at customer sites.
- Collaborate with the company's internal support team to deliver on-site customer support.
- Maintain comprehensive records of work carried out.
- Work autonomously, taking the initiative and assuming responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Enhance technical skills as necessary to improve the range, flexibility, and effectiveness of performed duties. Utilize company I.T. systems and software.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the line manager, as and when required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Metrology Engineer or Measurement Support Engineer
- Third level technical qualification
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team player and excellent attitude to your scope of work.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave
For further information on this role please contact Hannah Browne +353864409255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!