The successful candidate will collaborate within a team, operating under supervisory guidance, to contribute to the creation of reliable, efficient, cost-effective, and safe manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, and products. Salary will be dependent on experience. Key responsibilities:
- Work on Mechanical/Electronic troubleshooting, hardware/software interfacing.
- Responsible for machine performance and up time.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures and routines in assigned process/es or area/s.
- Assists in implementing technical improvements.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Strong knowledge of the setup, operation, and maintenance of specific equipment sets used in manufacturing processes.
- Strong troubleshooting/Problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of technical ability, with hands on approach to solving technical issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable
- High level of flexibility: shift changes / training courses / preventative maintenance and Project support.
- Ability to work on own initiative, is self-driven.
- Resourceful, hands-on, proactive candidate who enjoys a challenge.
- Works well under pressure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1 years+ experience as a Technician in a high volume automated environment is beneficial
- Minimum Cert./Diploma/Apprenticeship in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a relevant field.
- Solid knowledge of the job. Applies broad knowledge of general technical concepts and practices and a general understanding of product or systems fundamentals.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please contact Eoghan Colton on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approvalData can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!