Have you experience in the delivery of maintenance services to clients in regulated industries...if so, our client, an innovation driven Engineering company in North Cork would be interested in speaking with you.
Due to their continued expansion, they are seeking to enhance their Service & Maintenance department to support their estimating and tendering team, and are seeking a Service and Maintenance Lead.
The organization is an engineering and equipment manufacturer in the Pharma/Biopharma sector, part of a larger international group and has exciting growth plans in Ireland and Mainland Europe.
This is a full time permanent role that will give you the opportunity to shape the department and policies as the firm continues to grow.
Responsibilities of this role
- Lead and manage the maintenance team in Ireland.
- Project manage larger and more complex support activities, including planning, leadership, and after-action review, follow up and feedback.
- Develop and maintain the Field Engineering capability in terms of skills, competencies, tools, and processes that are required to deliver excellence both optimally and safely.
- First line of response for all support delivery risks and issues, including mitigation, containment, and escalation.
- Contract management including successful delivery of all contracts and SLAs ensuring constant liaison with our customers, suppliers, and partners during delivery phases.
Ideally you will have
- Engineering degree or equivalent- e.g., a qualified tradesperson with a minimum of 5 years experience in an engineering role.
- Ideally managed a team on a customer site, delivering complex engineering activities.
- Managing Health and Safety qualification (e.g., IOSH Managing Safely)
To discuss this and other roles call Regina Carroll at 086 0100903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!