This position is a permanent role, and is 70% based at the client site in Cork.
The organization is part of a larger international group and has exciting growth plans in Ireland and Mainland Europe.
Due to their continued expansion, they are seeking a Technical Field Support Coordinator who will provide a focal point for technical and maintenance teams, also liaison with customers to organize project related activities.
The Technical Field Support Coordinator must be able to problem solve, communicate effectively, have a keen eye for detail, and ensure that our customers receive a World Class Customer Service Experience.
This could include reporting, pricing and communications.
- To plan and schedule the delivery of project and contracted service activities.
- To respond to customer requests for non-contracted service visits.
- To ensure that suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments are created and accepted for all Service Contracts.
- Ensure that time and material costs are collected correctly for each service order and service contract.
- Management of Service Spares and Tools.
- Technical or Engineering degree or equivalent- e.g., a qualified tradesperson with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience in building and delivering Service Solutions on customer accounts.
- Extensive and proven experience in delivering effective customer support.
- AutoCad would be an advantage.
To discuss this and other roles call Regina Carroll at 086 0100903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!