Join one of Ireland's leading Facility Management companies and lead the delivery of service on the site for one of their key clients in the Waterford region.
This highly decorated company has multiple award wins at the Facility Management Awards, holds the IBEC Keep Well mark for the last 3 years and is listed in Ireland's Top 100 Employers for Wellbeing.
About Your New Role:
- Planning and scheduling of all PPM and Reactive Hard service works
- Manage direct reports ensuring service is delivered to meet contractual requirements.
- Responsible for subcontractors on the contract
- Ensure compliance with H & S regulations.
- Develop annual business objectives, plans and budgets.
- Developing local improvement programmes that are aligned with overall business strategy and that will help the company to meet its client service commitments.
- Liaising with local and divisional stakeholders and Data Analysts to build an understanding of business issues and improvement opportunities.
- Analysing KPI data to identify issues, trends and improvement opportunities.
- Benchmarking performance data across similar contracts / industries
- Agreeing and documenting performance targets with relevant client, contract, division and Group stakeholders
What You Can Bring:
- Experience of working in pharmaceutical environment an advantage
- Experience of planning and scheduling of all PPM and Reactive Hard service works
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis, lean and asset reliability would be beneficial.
- Previous management experience of staff and subcontractors ensuring service is delivered to meet contractual requirements.
- Challenge existing processes, introducing new approaches to improve the quality and efficiency and effectiveness of processes, actively encouraging and supporting creativity in the contract.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders through consultation, advice, facilitation of discussion and resolution of conflict.
- Deploy process improvement tools and techniques to schedule, plan, track and correct process performance.
For more on this and other roles in call Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 or email email@example.com. To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!