Join one of Ireland's leading Facility Management companies as their new Operations Manager and lead the delivery of the Soft Services to their clients in the Dublin/Leinster region.
This highly decorated company has multiple award wins at the Facility Management Awards, holds the IBEC Keep Well mark for the last 3 years and is listed in Ireland's Top 100 Employers for Wellbeing.
In this role you will lead a committed team of Facilities Management professional primarily delivering best-in-class Cleaning Services.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare and a company car or car allowance.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships ensuring that regular liaison is maintained and that standards, audits, KPIs, SLAs and management reports reflect the standard of service to their optimum and in line with customer expectation.
- Ensure contract retention is maximised.
- Produce costing sheets for contract annual reviews, operational amendments, new business and additional sites/services to existing contracts
- Delivering out-sourced cleaning facilities to our client
- Optimise opportunities for additional works (scope works, price and submit quotes as
- Business development on existing contracts such as self-delivery of more soft services,
- consumables etc.
- Take full accountability of the financial budget to ensure profitable returns to the business
- and best value to the client.
- To successfully manage and lead the regional team whilst ensuring the growth and profitable operation of the area.
- Manage conflict & resolve service provision.
- Responsible for signing off for payment of supplier invoices.
- Mobilise new contract wins, follow the company Mobilization plan from TUPE through to steady state.
What you can bring to the role:
- Substantial practical experience in Facilities Management or related sector with proven success in an operational management position with customer satisfaction, line management and budget control responsibility.
- A positive leader, who engages and brings people with them.
- Acts as a coach / leader Vs a line manager.
- s self-aware, open to change and feedback to improve relationships.
- Experience in delivering out-sourced facilities is desirable.
- Background in cleaning industry is desirable.
- Financial Management experience previous experience managing a P&L more than 10
- million is essential.
- Strong People Management experience is a must.
- Financial and Account Management understanding
- Be able to lead the onsite teams, challenge and positively influence their input to the sites.
- Have excellent computer software skills.
- Diploma or Degree in Facilities Management, Business Management or Related theme
For more on this and other roles in call Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 or email email@example.com.
To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!